Just booked the Legend 1/3/06

gr8twocruz

My wife and I just booked the Legend. Although we have been through the Canal previously, we really like this itinerary. Anyone done this unique Panama Canal cruise (Belize, Costa Rica, Honduras and Nicaragua?) I look for any input about the voyage. (Anyone joining us?) Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Seabourn Legend will be getting a spa vacation (drydock)starting January 3, 2006. Once her hair and nails are dry, she will begin her Panama Canal season on January 17, 2006 from Ft. Lauderdale bound for Caldera...rested, relaxed and ready to pamper you silly.

She regrets any misunderstanding...

bgood

bgood is correct..........I just got off the phone with Seabourn. The drydock schedule for Legend was changed in the last few days to 1/3/06. This is currently NOT showing in the Seabourn Rez system. So, the first sailing waill be 1/17/2006, Ft. Lauderdale to Caldera. The Seabourn agent could not tell me if the 1/17 sailing would then become a Club sailing since the 1/3 sailing was supposed to be.

Current drydock schedule-as told to me- is: Oct 2005 - Pride, Dec 2005 - Spirit, Jan 3, 2006 - Legend................

Claudia

Current drydock schedule-as told to me- is: Oct 2005 - Pride ............

Claudia

Hi Claudia

Did Seabourn tell you the dates in October when the Pride will be in drydock? I am hoping to sail on October 23 for an exciting cruise (even though it also includes 9 consecutive days at sea :D) visiting Luxor and Petra and with a safari at the end of it and I really don't want Seabourn to cancel it!

Sorry I'm talking nonsense! :D October will be my first cruise on the Spirit, after all my previous cruises on the Pride. So the drydock won't affect me as the Spirit one isn't till December. If only I'd realised 20 minutes earlier, I could still have deleted or edited my post. Just ignore me ...

Archived