Bed by the balcony in 11266 and 11274?

Sailed in cabin 11274 on Jan 30th sailing and bed is by the door to balcony. I think it is better that way because it would be difficult to get into the closet if the bed was there. Your room steward is a gem. One of the best we've ever had.

Sailed in cabin 11274 on Jan 30th sailing and bed is by the door to balcony. I think it is better that way because it would be difficult to get into the closet if the bed was there. Your room steward is a gem. One of the best we've ever had.

and I can vouch for the problem of trying to get into the closet with the bed next to it:rolleyes:...just terrible when 2 of you are trying to get dressed and you have to keep squeezing around the bed from the closet to where you have open space by the balcony/couch area:(

BTW....GLAD to that my bed configuration calculator is working:D

We were just in 11278 and the bed was by the balcony! The D cabins seem so small

It was hard to get around with two people in the cabin. I had read before we left that someone moved the table in front of the sofa into the closet---we didn't have room for that but we did move it next to the sofa on the closet side---it helped a lot!

I agree...it is an adjustment on Oasis if you are familiar with the D cabins on other RCI ships. I have vowed to wait until I can afford (and the prices come down) a JS to sail on Oasis or Allure again. Call me spoiled but we spend a lot of time in our cabin and I felt squished in our D. Our poor kids brought our gdaughter so they not only had a cabin with the bed near the closet (too tight) but also a pack and play to deal with.

Just got off Indy and loved our JS there..wonderful and spacious!

Deb

Archived