Fantasy ship magnet?

RGB426

Ok my wife and I have a thing we do that everyplace with have visited since we've been married we have bought a magnet for our fridge. Unfortunately on out last cruise on the Fantasy in Oct. we tried getting a magnet on the last day but the gift shop was closed and we missed out. Anyone know where I can get a Fantasy ship magnet for our collection?

Ok my wife and I have a thing we do that everyplace with have visited since we've been married we have bought a magnet for our fridge. Unfortunately on out last cruise on the Fantasy in Oct. we tried getting a magnet on the last day but the gift shop was closed and we missed out. Anyone know where I can get a Fantasy ship magnet for our collection?

Well....you could always book another cruise.

A magnet is as good of an excuse as any:D

You can try Ebay.... Carnival changed the style of magnets recently (3 months or so ago) and when I was on the Freedom they were also out. I asked at the desk, and again later at guest services if there was a place to buy this off the ship. Both places told me no, that they only sold ship specific items while you are on the ship.

Another Guest suggested that I try EBay. I have not yet, was thinking of going back on the Freedom to buy the magnet. :)

Well....you could always book another cruise.

A magnet is as good of an excuse as any:D

We have but for the Dream in 'Oct :)

I've tried ebay but there is only one person Ive seen that makes them and its really cheap looking. I have one from the Freedom we went on in Jan. '09 and its a a mini model of the ship with Freedom written on it.

We'll be on the Fantasy in August and can get one for you. My wife and i do the same thing. We have our ship magnets on our fridge.

Now, does anyone have one from the Victory or be willing to pick one up for us. The Victory was our first cruise back in 2003 and we hadn't started collecting magnets then.

Paul

Murfreesboro??? I am in Franklin and will be boarding Fantasy in just a few weeks. I would be glad to try and get one for you. We can meet up afterwards.

I collect the little model ships...

and they were out...

so I just went onto a roll call, found someone

who posted a lot and seemed dependable...

sent a request, and a month later I had a ship.

Murfreesboro??? I am in Franklin and will be boarding Fantasy in just a few weeks. I would be glad to try and get one for you. We can meet up afterwards.

Yup we live in M'boro. That would be awesome if you found one. A ship model would be awesome but if thats not available then any other Fantasy magnet will do. Just let me know the amount and Ill throw in a few extra bucks for the help. Thank You.

• 3 weeks later...

I looked and looked but could not find a magnet with the ship on it. i am soo very sorry.

Archived