Lack of Liberty of the Seas cruisers 11/21/10

yaking

We have been wondering where are all the Cruisers for the Thanksgiving Day week on the Liberty of the Seas. I have never seen so few people that has signed in for the Meet and Mingle of the Lierty of the Seas. Is there no one going? Our travel agent said that there was no available rooms. Our family of 10 could not get rooms together because of the no availibilty. Yet there are hardly any one writing on the thread. It just seems odd. Most people start writing one to two years ahead of time. It is so much fun in the planning. Has anyone see this happen be for? ;)

I had never seen one like this. Last year we went on the Freedom of the Seas and there were pages upon pages of people writing in before the sailing date. We had gone in Oct. of 2009 and this time in Nov. of 2010.:confused:

We are sailing Liberty in June. When I made our reservation over 10 mos ago, we had a difficult time getting cabins across from each other (to accomodate parents & kids). I asked the RCCL rep if there was a group going because there were so many cabins unavailable, she said that a travel agency had blocked many rooms and that any rooms that they don't sell will be released 4 mos before the cruise date. I wonder if the same thing is happening with your cruise.

Archived