Anyone back from the Imagination recently to answer food ???s

AandBmom

I'm a planner as you can tell and I like to know as many details ahead of time as possible. Can someone please help with some answers to food questions on the Imagination?

Are there cartons of milk (white and choc) available on the buffet? If so, at all times?

What other drinks are on the buffet?

What drinks can kids order for no additional charge in the dining room? We won't be buying the soda card as our children are not allowed to drink soda (too young).

Is water easily available all over the ship? I will likely drink water around the pool, in the restaurants, in my room, etc. Is it bottled, ship purified, what???

Does the breakfast buffet have simple things for picky kids - ie. yogurt, fruit, cereal, etc.?

Thanks a bunch.

I'm a planner as you can tell and I like to know as many details ahead of time as possible. Can someone please help with some answers to food questions on the Imagination?

Are there cartons of milk (white and choc) available on the buffet? If so, at all times?

What other drinks are on the buffet?

What drinks can kids order for no additional charge in the dining room? We won't be buying the soda card as our children are not allowed to drink soda (too young).

Is water easily available all over the ship? I will likely drink water around the pool, in the restaurants, in my room, etc. Is it bottled, ship purified, what???

Does the breakfast buffet have simple things for picky kids - ie. yogurt, fruit, cereal, etc.?

Thanks a bunch.

Are there cartons of milk (white and choc) available on the buffet? If so, at all times? Yes, Skim milk and whole milk, chocolate.

What other drinks are on the buffet? At breakfast time, juices (apple, orange, prune, grapefruit, pineapple, cranberry), along with a passion fruit drink. During lunch and dinner, the buffet has lemonade and ice tea.

What drinks can kids order for no additional charge in the dining room? We won't be buying the soda card as our children are not allowed to drink soda (too young). Milk, water, lemonade or ice tea.

Is water easily available all over the ship? I will likely drink water around the pool, in the restaurants, in my room, etc. Is it bottled, ship purified, what??? Both bottled water and purified water are readily available, but you will pay for the bottled water. There will be a large bottle of water in your cabin, which would cost you $3.50. Water fountains are abundant on the ship.

Does the breakfast buffet have simple things for picky kids - ie. yogurt, fruit, cereal, etc.? Several flavors of yogurt, bananas, apples, cantelope, pineapple, Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Fruit Loops, Raisin Bran.

Hope this helps. You will enjoy the Imagination - great people working on the ship and the itinerary is great.

The milk cartons are only available during the buffet times, which is during breakfast in the morning, lunch in the afternoon, and dinner at night. At other times, milk/cream are available in thermos bottles at the coffee station.

To me the ship's water is not drinkable...it tastes horrible. They obviously do not make their own RO water on this ship. As a result, the iced tea is also bitter, and the coffee is really bad. The purchased coffee at the coffee bar is the same stuff...really bad. If you like coffee, bring a your own coffee and a french press. Also, you'd be wise to pack some bottled water. Other than the carton milk, unless you live on alcohol and soft drinks, I'd recommend bringing your own drinks.

Archived