hors d' oueveres

stacyh08

I am planning on getting married May 2011 and the cruise wedding sounds great and reasonable, but i have concerns on what they serve during the 1 1/2 hrs that family and friends will be there. Any opinions on how classy the appetizers were or would the luncheon package be a better choice. We need that open bar though. lol.. Thanks any help would be great . stacy

I am planning on getting married May 2011 and the cruise wedding sounds great and reasonable, but i have concerns on what they serve during the 1 1/2 hrs that family and friends will be there. Any opinions on how classy the appetizers were or would the luncheon package be a better choice. We need that open bar though. lol.. Thanks any help would be great . stacy

You won't be disappointed. The food is set up very elegantly and all my guest raved about it. I've been on these threads for a few years and I have NEVER come across a bride that had a bad experience with their food choice...so you are good either way.

Found it! I knew I had a picture with the buffet in the background, it was really pretty I don't know how much I actually got to look at it during the wedding but the food was great and the ice sculpture was pretty.

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=2073807013/PictureID=78060047013/a=131274105_131274105/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Did either you who posted have only 1 hr or the 1 1/2. Is it worth it to get the ice sculpture and 30 more minutes. If i didn't have to pay the full amount up front i probably wouldn't care. Thanks

To me, it was TOTALLY worth paying the little extra for it! The ice sculpture was a WONDERFUL touch to the buffet and the extra 30 mins was very much needed. If you have a small group, you could maybe get away with 1 hour, but I had right under 100, (94 or 96). I was sure to give most of the 44 sailing guest a heads up that I may "skip" my rounds with them during the reception and focus on my non-sailing since they were sailing. Thankfully all those I "skipped" understood, because there wasn't even time for me to eat...much less give one on one attention to all guest!

It was pretty and I noticed it during the reception but if you don't have the extra money then don't worry about it, it's not like people would be expecting it. But the reception went by so quickly if you can find the money somewhere I think you will appreciate a little extra time.

Archived