Bathroom amenities on board the Pride.

Lydia B.

I have cruised with Carnival before and they normally have shampoo, conditioner and body wash in large pump containers in the shower. Are they still doing it that way? If so great, I love not having to pack more items!

23 days to the cruise, not that I'm counting or anything. Lydia from snowey Ohio

I have cruised with Carnival before and they normally have shampoo, conditioner and body wash in large pump containers in the shower. Are they still doing it that way? If so great, I love not having to pack more items!

23 days to the cruise, not that I'm counting or anything. Lydia from snowey Ohio

Yes, they still do it that way. I believe they use Lever 2000 body wash, or that might have been the bar soap.

This is taken from the carnival website.

All staterooms have an amenity basket displayed in the bathroom. The amenities are subject to change and are only sample sizes. The basket may include such things as: his/her razors; shampoo and conditioner; body wash; Tylenol; deodorant; hard candies. Supplies will be replenished by the room steward, upon request.

We are also getting snow :)

In my experience, the two permanent dispensers in the shower contain shampoo and body wash, but I've never seen one w/conditioner.

The amenity baskets do have sample conditioner. I particularly like the Physiche conditioner and also the boosting gel packets. The steward has always been kind enough to bring me several packets whenever I asked.:)

Not that it matters, but it is conditioning shampoo.

I carry Infusium spray/leave in conditioner. That way when you get out of the pool or ocean you spray and go. I color my hair so this helps it not look like straw. Have a blast. I think the snow is heading our way for the weekend.

Archived