great airfares to ft lauderdale

hogwildcruzers

Ckecking for the best airfares to FT Lauderdale, last night I found on www.travelocity.com some very low fares in and out of that airport, (code FLL) our cruise is on April 16 on the Zuiderdam and lowest fare from LR was 154.00 round trip.That ismuch lower than last week. Airline was Delta. Have a great cruise!!:)

Thanks for the info. I am trying to get my daughter & her boyfriend out of Columbus, Ohio to either PBI or FLL on May 13.

DH was supposed to book a flight that was $165/pp last week ... but forgot. Now everything I've found is in the mid to high $200s.

I'll try Travelocity.

Thank you! We have waited far longer than normal to book air - we leave 3/19 and the lowest non-stop I could find was $500 pp - much more than we normally pay.

I just checked Travelocity and there are non-stop fares for $306 - now, if I can only ACTUALLY book it at that rate, I'll be happy.

Our fares for Delta were $286 pp (from Portland, Maine) prior to their price cuts and went down to $217 pp. We were thrilled, needless to say, with two couples traveling we saved more than the cost of one ticket, or enough for the autotip for each of us :)

As long as your travelling before June 6 and book by Feb. 3, and Southwest flies out of your city, the internet fares to FLL and PBI are amazing. They range from $39 to $149 one way(plus fees of course) if booked 2 weeks in advance.For some reason Orange County, CA and Honolulu are excluded.

Heather-

Southwest doesn't like us in Denver... :confused: But, every time we get an alternative to United or Frontier - those two try hard to squeeze them out.

We had non-stop service to FLL on Spirit and we could upgrade to FC for $40 per person - well, the other big two control most of the gates and wouldn't share, so Spirit up and left us last year...

I don't think we'll ever get Southwest in here, though I'd love to!

Archived