Drinking alcohol from Bon Voyage

rjan67

Hi All,

Just searched and found all the info I need about Bon Voyage, but my question is how do you bring it up on deck? Do you bring a refillable mug and then get fruit juice? I read some say that they brought a flask and brought that up on deck. Doesn't this get some strange looks? I plan on drinking rum, so I was maybe going to put it in a water bottle. What did you do?

Thanks!

Two words..... Bubba Keg.

http://www.bubbakeg.com/Products.aspx

I have the 52oz. I usually have it filled with ice water on a cruise, but it's been known to be familiar with vodka and the guava juice as well. ;) I pack it tight with ice (it is 52oz after all) pour in a few shots and fill with mixer. Lasts me most of the day.

Bubba kegs can be found in Walmart, Target and the like.

Two words..... Bubba Keg.

http://www.bubbakeg.com/Products.aspx

I have the 52oz. I usually have it filled with ice water on a cruise, but it's been known to be familiar with vodka and the guava juice as well. ;) I pack it tight with ice (it is 52oz after all) pour in a few shots and fill with mixer. Lasts me most of the day.

Bubba kegs can be found in Walmart, Target and the like.

Hey I've seen those! Good idea!

You get a paper in your room with the alcohol that states that you got it with bon voyage.

I believe my husband bought the bottle up on deck with him a few times and kept that paper in his pocket in case if anyone said anything to him.

Hi All,

Just searched and found all the info I need about Bon Voyage, but my question is how do you bring it up on deck? Do you bring a refillable mug and then get fruit juice? I read some say that they brought a flask and brought that up on deck. Doesn't this get some strange looks? I plan on drinking rum, so I was maybe going to put it in a water bottle. What did you do?

Thanks!

On my last cruise I bought the dod and just used that Glass for my mixed drinks. This cruise coming up I am also taking crystal light drink packages with me ,they have less sugar and I can have more options for mixes.:)

Archived