Wine Package?

I can't remember the exact cost, but it does guarantee you a bottle of your favorite wine at dinner every night and does save you over ordering individual bottles nightly. It says "save up to 25% off".They had a diamond, platinum and gold deal. Or good, better and best wines, each class with a different price. There is a page in your documents book that explains more. You can order it when you first board (it will be visible outside the Windjammer) or the first night at dinner.

Last week on the Radiance it was $109.00 for 7 bottles.You can even bring home any you don't use.We had 2 bottles one night as we shared some and one night had none.You will have a list to choose from.I don't know about the stateroom I never asked about taking any from the diningroom.

Denise - You will save money over the per bottle rate. If you think you will drink 7 bottles of wine for the week then it is probably worth it. If you are not planning on drinking that much then probably not. You can see the list of available wines before you purchase the package so you can see if they have ones that you would enjoy. I hope this helps!

Thanks for the help.

It will be four of us on the cruise....my husband and I are treating our 21 year old daughter and her boyfriend. I thought if 2 or 3 of us had a glass or two of wine with dinner each night.....the package would be a good deal for us.

Archived