OBC for price reduction

Just got a $700 on board credit for a price reduction on a promanade room. This room will be occupied by two children who are linked with us across the hall in a balcony room. I was told that since the reservations are linked, we will be able to use it for any family member. Also that it can be used for anything purchased on board, including excursions. Anyone had any experience with this situation to let me know that what I was told is accurate?

Did you set up all four accounts on one credit card? If so, then any time any of the sea passes are used, the credit will appear at the end of the cruise, on that one card.

Yes you can use the credit on anything purchased onboard, including excursions, as long as you purchase the excursions onboard and not ahead of time on the internet. Everything you purchase onboard is through your seapass account, which is linked to your credit card. At the end of the cruise, they'll deduct the credit and charge your credit card the final balance.

Archived