Bottle of wine purchased in the dining room

trenieyvo

I know there is a place to check the prices of a bottle of wine in the dining room, but I can't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction to check the prices for one bottle of wine to be used in the dining room throughout the trip?:confused:

I actually just found the wine prices today on the Carnival website. I found it under shop for gifts and services and then wine cellar. I think these are the prices of the wine in the dining room as well.

I am a new cruiser so I could be wrong so please let me know if I am.:cool:

You are allowed to carry on one bottle of wine per person. There is a corking fee if you consume in the DR. Just in case you have a favorite you ould like to take with ya. The package deal for 100 and some bucks is a pretty good deal also. Its 5 bottles...basically 20 a piece or there is a little bit higher package also. They were selling these on the pool deck on embarkation day. Hope this helps!!

I don't remember the wine my husband purchased at dinner on our last cruise but it was $31 He didn't finish it so the waiter asked him would he like it to be recorked and brought out for dinner the next night. I believe I remember seeing a special of 3 bottles for $59.00 We were on a 4 night cruise so maybe they offer the 5 bottles for $100 on the 5 night or longer cruises.

I actually just found the wine prices today on the Carnival website. I found it under shop for gifts and services and then wine cellar. I think these are the prices of the wine in the dining room as well.

I am a new cruiser so I could be wrong so please let me know if I am.:cool:

The wine list in the MDR is actually lots longer than the gifts on the website.

I know there is a place to check the prices of a bottle of wine in the dining room, but I can't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction to check the prices for one bottle of wine to be used in the dining room throughout the trip?:confused:

Here's an example of the MDR wine list (attached pdf)

winemenu.pdf

Archived