I think it is cruisinmama's fault ... hee hee (Freedom class)

lowestar

Well, I think we are going to book our second Freedom class RCL cruise. I am blaming Michelle for this new addiction since it is from her reviews that I originally tried the Indy ;):D

We got off the 6-day cruise to Belize, Costa Maya, and Cozumel on the Inday on Feb 6th, and I think we are about to book the 8-day cruise on the Freedom next February. Can't wait to start the research ... we haven't sailed from Miami before.

We now have cruise credits with Princess and RCL ... not sure how we stop this addiction.

My kids don't think we are doing another one ... not sure whether to keep it a secret until Christmas, and make this the present or tell them now. I'd love to be able to do the present thing, but not sure I can keep my mouth shut for more than 10 months :eek:

Anyway, I really am thankful for Michelle's great posts/advice, etc.!!

TAra

Awww thanks. :o:D

And if Royal Caribbean is reading this - they can send my FREE cruise to thank me c/o crusinmama06... :p:p:p

lol

no, seriously, did you read the latest Cruise Critic Family newsletter? They named it one of their favorite family ship classes - well I could have told them that! :D

Thanks for the shoutout - I am glad you had an awesome time! Have fun on your next cruise and happy planning the next one!!!!!!

Archived