Snorkling with turtles and Accra beach both?

cetcet

We are wondering if any of you have done Snorkling with the turtles and Accra beach ALL IN ONE DAY? Is that feasible? we arrive at 8am and sail at 5pm.

Please let us know what you think.

Thank you,

We are wondering if any of you have done Snorkling with the turtles and Accra beach ALL IN ONE DAY? Is that feasible? we arrive at 8am and sail at 5pm.

Thank you,

Actually this is what we are planning in this March. we'll go with Shasa's 4 hours sea turtle tour which is finished at 1:00pm and they said they would send us back to the pier in half an hour. we'll try to go to accra beach after that. i think time is OK unless you'd like to have more than 2 hours at beach. someone told me that taxi from the pier to accra beach is 15 minutes, or 30 minutes at most depending on traffic. when are you going? and which sea turtle tour you will go with?

tobecool-We decided to just go with Calabaza sailing cruises. I got GREAT reviews on that one :) but it's 5 hours excursion so we will not go to ACCRA beach but it inlcudes: snack, snorkel with turtles, lunch, snorkel another place and then stop by a beach! not sure which one but we will maybe see if we can go to accra beach! Check it out looks great! We are going April. we are Sailing from Puerto Rico APril 4th

Have a great TRIP!

Thank you,

Yes you can do both in a day. If you are going to do this, you will go to Paynes Bay first. If you are quickly off the boat, you will get in the cab and get there before the tours do. Check out the turtles when the tours start to arrive (turtles know the food is coming)

Leave and then take a cab to Accra.

• 1 month later...
tobecool-We decided to just go with Calabaza sailing cruises. I got GREAT reviews on that one :) but it's 5 hours excursion so we will not go to ACCRA beach but it inlcudes: snack, snorkel with turtles, lunch, snorkel another place and then stop by a beach! not sure which one but we will maybe see if we can go to accra beach! Check it out looks great! We are going April. we are Sailing from Puerto Rico APril 4th

Have a great TRIP!

Looking for details on your Calabazza tour, pick up, tour, what beach details please...thanks

I am just looking for a great place to sit on moving boat,soak up rays and maybe see some turtles--

Archived