Sotos Cruises

Shay13

Hi !

I am a little bit worried because I booked a stingray city tour in the soto's cruises website (www.sotoscruises.com) with my credit card and all information required... and I haven't got any anwer or confirmation.

I sent them an email 2 weeks ago...no answer... and I tryed again today....

Anyone experienced problems with them ? If you booked, dit you get an anwer for confirmation ?

Thanks a lot !

• 1 month later...

I booked with them too....and have not heard back. We've used them before...and have only wonderful things to say..and great memories..I hope to hear back from them soon.

Please post when you do hear from them..ok?

Katie

• 2 weeks later...

That is disappointing! I was thinking of contacting them about a private charter for 15 of us but that makes me very nervous...I hate it when I don't get an email response...it seems that you have waited quite a while with no word from them! I hope you hear from them soon :)

I cannot believe you have received no response. A friend of mine suggested them to me. I sent them an email last month with just questions; got a reply almost right away, so I went ahead and reserved. Next day or so, I emailed them to add 3 more; got a response quicker than the first time. We sail next month. I can't recall, was there a phone number on their site? Perhaps you can give them a call. They never took a cc# from me; just told me to pay with cash or traveler's checks when we get there.

Good luck! Hope you hear something soon.

I did end up emailing them after I posted several days ago and have not had a response either :confused: Strange after all of the positive comments about them. I would guess either trouble with their internet or they are not doing business any more.

I personally am not booked. I was interested in a private charter and came across their name so I ended up sending an email to them, but with no response. I can understand if their email is down for a bit, but it has been some time now. If I had something booked I would definately be calling them if their was a number available, but I'm not so I will just seek information from other reliable companies. I wish luck to all of those booked with them and hope they come through for you :)

I received this email today from Sotos after my inquiry of a tour and letting them know that customers were posting that their emails were not being answered.

Hi

Thank you for your message.

I would be happy to assist you with a private charter.

Please provide more details of your visit and type of charter.

Kindly note that this week I had severe computer problems.

It was a nightmare !! However, its all sorted out now.

This is the reason I couldn't answer the emails promptly.

Could you do me a favor and post this info where you read that.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it has caused my customers.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, thanks.

KERRY,SOTOS CRUISES

I just wanted to let everyone know what I was told in case you still haven't heard from them.

Well..this is good to know. I still have not heard from them. They said they had computer gliches this week..what about for the last 3?

Hopefully I'll hear from them as well.

I am looking to book 8 ppl. But I have the need for a wheelchair..so I'm waiting to hear from them on that...

Thanks for the post.

I am definately not booking with them because the whole thing is a bit fishy to me. The quote she gave me was much higher than others on here have been quoted for a private charter from them. So they are out for me!

I have used Nativeway watersports and was very happy with their tour. We did the rays, reef and rum point. The only reason I was looking for someone else is because they have already booked their private charter for that day. I suggest you look into them.

I understand. It really is too bad. We had such a great experience when we used them in the past.

I guess i will have to look into alternatives as well.

How many ppl did Nativeway have on their boat?

Here is their website

http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/

Their website says never more than 25 people under the rays reef and rum point tour and there weren't. We had a wonderful time and lunch is ordered from a menu on board and ready when you get to rum point for $62.50 and is 5 hours long. We had a wonderful time and are considering using them again or renting a car and just driving to rum point. If you would like to see a couple of pics send me an email and I'll see what I have.

dbeshara@roadrunner.com

They even let my daughter drive the boat and on the way back from rum point took you through an area with beautiful homes and iguanas all over on the trees and the ledges. I would highly recommend them...like I said their private tour for the day I wanted was already booked.

Archived