Trolley Roger tour question

Albertagin

Hi,

Does Grand Cayman still offer the Trolley Roger tour - I see it is not posted on the shore excursions for Carnival anymore. Where would I book this tour at and how much does it cost? Also, is there parasailing tours available?

Thanks,

Albertagin

We did this last year, it as only an hour but we had a great time, $25 through Carnival. It was not listed as an excursion this past January & we never saw the trolley while we were there. I am thinking it is not running anymore, too bad, great tour.

We just did this tour through Princess.....and it is horrible, and if it is not shown on your cruise that is great. It is a one hour tour, with 45minutes of political dribble and 15 minutes of a ride by things you can see on your own. Never been so upset with a tour. We stopped one block into the town and heard about statues that you can walk to from the port! We then rode to a small pretty beach area....not 7 mile beach...and had 5 minutes there and then sat in trolly and heard more about how good the Camen Islands are compared to how bad the US is.....wow....lots of biased slanted information.:eek:

I suggest you just go to the 7 mile beach area which looked real pretty from the tender, walk around the town...that is definitely better than the trolley tour!!

• 5 years later...