Does anyone know which RCI ship this is?

Avril

I was on the Maiden Voyage of Oasis of the Seas :D (which was absolutly incredible by the way, the ship and the Maiden-it was my 1st Maiden so I have nothing to compair it to as far as Maidens go) and on our 1st day at sea, we passed another RCI ship (at least, I'm pretty sure it's an RCI ship, having only been on 2 RCI cruises I can't be absolutly sure but it looks to me to be an RCI creation). We speed up, then slowed down (and they slowed down) so both we could pass them and they could get a good look at us. This would have been on December 6th, 2009. Can anyone tell me what ship it is that we passed (see attached pics)? I took lots more but these are my best ones (and they were taken from my cabin's balcony on Oasis). I can't wait to sail with RCI again!!!!

Thanks!! :D

7771879_OASIS3025.jpg.e54f61756a8766684b76a7aee6c3e638.jpg

1582820118_OASIS3029.jpg.5e55a124e4e976f377c897a390924c33.jpg

2114802931_OASIS3034.jpg.9f635981b23ee7a090d89830c3c94cad.jpg

1593288220_OASIS3036.jpg.ec0590689cca2d8e1bf6d1fefc4d194c.jpg

It's the Navigator Of The Seas! We sailed within like 500 feet of her just a few weeks ago on the Oasis.

It can't be a Freedom Class ship since there's no whirl-pools of the side of the ship, and im 100% sure its the NOS because theres only 2 Voyager class ship where the balconies are not in the hull but built out of the hull and thats the Mariner and the Navigator. Since the Mariner is on the West Coast it has to be the Navigator.

Could be the Independence as they were both in Fort Lauderdale in December 2009. We were on the Independence for two cruises.:D:D

The absence of cantilevered pools in the front of the ship would seem to eliminate the Independence. More likely it is Navigator for the reasons mentioned in an earlier post.:)

Yes it was the Navigator...some of our Critters who had been on the Labadee Oasis sailing went from Oasis to the Navigator and I had planned to go outside to wave to them but sadly I was caught up with something else at the time and wasnt able to wave over :(

Avril...nice to see you post :D Are you coming along on Allure Inaugural?:D

Archived