I booked! It's official!

jam3

I took the leap and booked our Thanksgiving cruise on the Elation out of Mobile! I'm so darned excited and it's so far away. Me, the husband and the 7 yo daughter are going to have a blast! It's just a 4 day to Cozumel but I think it will be the best vacation ever.

Thanks for letting me get excited and all the help on the boards in making a decision!:D

We are booked on the Elation twice for this year once in Aug and then in Oct. One is a 4 day and one is a 7 day. We have never been on the Elation so we are stoked. :eek: Our big one is our upcoming 7 day on the Liberty. :p 12 days to go!!! Whoooo Hooooo

Happy Sailing to you and yours. :D

Yes. It's her first and our second. I think she will have a blast if she can meet other kids. She is very social and the Camp Carnival program will probably be right up her alley!

I'm going on the Elation in June with other family, so I will get to scope out the scene for the husband and daughter :D

We are booked on the Elation twice for this year once in Aug and then in Oct. One is a 4 day and one is a 7 day. We have never been on the Elation so we are stoked. :eek: Our big one is our upcoming 7 day on the Liberty. :p 12 days to go!!! Whoooo Hooooo

Happy Sailing to you and yours. :D

Wrenchmonkey....If we weren't cruising, we would be coming down your way to hang on the beach! We love the Ft Walton area! Have a great cruise.

Archived