Stingray City - Nativeway

missme2

Missme2- I'am booked with Nativeway as well, but not until May. I agree Sharon is very nice. We've only talked through email, however she is always quick to respond. I can't wait, from the way everyone on these boards talk, it sounds like a must do excursion. I'm sure I'll love it. Have a great time, you'll have to let us know how it was.

Jessica:)

jrlaurie:

I will post a review about the excursion when we return. I have read many good reviews about Nativeway....should be a lot of fun. I've heard that the stingrays can be intimidating at first. I read on one thread that there are some as big as 5 feet wide......WOW!!! My kids are going to freak.... :D

missme2: we'll be right behind you on March 31st. I've been trying to decide which company to go with for Stingray City. What times does Nativeway offer? We'll be in port from 7-4 but since we won't be booking through the ship I don't know what time we'll get into GC. Also what was the price?

Thanks!

After reading these boards for a few months, I finally got DH to decide on a tour for our cruise we are going on TODAY to book on Wednesday with Nativeway. I emailed them Wednesday night, had a response by Thursday with a confirmation and they waived the deposit! And yes, very reasonable! Stingray and Snorkel trip both for $30 pp. We are also in port a short time, 7 am - 2 pm. We are scheduled to meet at 8:45 and will be back to pier/beach by 12:00. So far, they have been very friendly and fast.

I will post a review here when we return. Bon Voyage! :)

I will post a review about the excursion when we return. I have read many good reviews about Nativeway....should be a lot of fun. I've heard that the stingrays can be intimidating at first. I read on one thread that there are some as big as 5 feet wide......WOW!!! My kids are going to freak.... :D

We will also be in Grand Cayman on the 28th (sailing on the Miracle).

Although we have already been to Stingray City before, my daughter (10 years old) wants to swim the stingrays again. What type of excursion does Nativeway offer?

Look at Nativeway's website.....it gives detailed descriptions of all the excursions. I called them directly regarding the times. They also waived the deposit. The Stingray City Sandbar and Coral Reef Snorkel is $30.00 pp for 12 yrs. and older, $25.00 for kids under 11 yrs. Includes a bottle of water or punch and they will either drop you off at Seven Mile Beach or back at the port. We get into GC at 9:00 a.m. and they scheduled our excursion for 10:30 a.m. The website does not post all the times, so that's why I called Sharon directly.

Archived