Celeb Galapagos

riandei

is there a board just for expeditions ?

or is there a way to search on 'expeditions'

I am interested in going to the galapagos on celeb and would like to do some homework before booking.

We have sailed celeb before and have heard great things about this vacation of a life time.

thanks

I haven't seen the Xpedition under "Expeditions", but there are a few threads under Celebrity in the past couple months... if you scroll down I'm sure you'll find them. My husband and I went in December, and, yes, it was the trip of a lifetime. But don't expect the usual Celebrity cruise. It's much more about the destination than the ship. The food wasn't the usual Celebrity, and the ship is quite small... no entertainment.... not that you miss it because you're kept busy on the islands all day. The ship staff and the naturalist guides were absolutely wonderful! The wildlife was beautiful, I could have spent all day watching the baby sea lions playing. If you snorkel... you'll love it!

is there a board just for expeditions ?

or is there a way to search on 'expeditions'

Just do a search for Galapagos and/or Xpedition (ship's name doesn't include the first e), and you'll be able to many discussions about the trip. There is an icon at the top of the page for the search.

Archived