Port of Miami to Port Everglades...

MangoJo

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can help a couple of Aussies.

We will be on Carnival Valor on the 21st of March, arriving back on the 28th of March (this year) and then we need to get to Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) on the same day to cruise on Carnival Miracle.

Can anyone tell me the best, easiest, cheapest way to get from one Port to the other?

I appreciate any assistance I can get!

Thanking everyone in advance,

Jo :D

From the Port of Miami and going to Port Everglades (the port designation of Fort Lauderdale).

I am taking the Supershuttle. But because of the way their web site is set up, you cannot get a quote. You have to contact them directly:

sales@miamisupershuttle.com or 305-871-8210.

The quote given to me was $31 per passenger (one way). This is better than a taxi if you are only 2 people. But a taxi or a 1 way car rental could be cheaper if you are 3 or more.

It appears that there is also another shuttle service from the POM to Port Everglades called Super Topshuttle. I'm in a similar situation as yours and have researched this matter. I have just sent them an email and am waiting for their answer. Their website is: http://www.supertopshuttle.com/ and phone number is: 1 (800) 367-7149.

If this doesn't work out, you might want to take a shuttle from the POM to FLL. From there a taxi will cost you about $15 to Port Everglades. Hope this works out for you. I would appreciate you leaving a report on how it went.

Archived