Legend 8K 7179

debster818

Anyone have this cabin? What does the 8K stand for? We just got our assignment. Thanks

Deb, I do not joke, you are right next door to us! And since I happen to know we're on the same sailing!!!!! how fun!!! we're 7181!!!:D

what are the odds! and we chose our cabin months ago!! it's an extended balcony, basically 8K is the highest level balcony stateroom, upgrading from there is a suite...

Sara

Sara....how funny is that. I am so excited to get a balcony that does not have a obstruction. Since this is our first balcony.......we were a bit afraid of doing a guarantee, but said what the heck.....roll the dice. You and your mom better be quiet.....or else......lol.

I knew it! After all your mom is turning sixty....isn't that when life really starts??? I have 10 more years....so I am just a baby!! We chose late dinner also because we don't want to cut down our deck time or shore time. We also like to get sushi before dinner so late works for us. The only thing I don't like about the late is it may be hard to get seats for the adult comedy shows (if they have them). Last cruise, we meet a bunch of people thru CC and most of them had early dinner, so they grabbed a big table or two and saved spots for the few couples who had late dinner. It was awesome.

Archived