Monarch as a new "Diamond" member

DPHStAug

Hi All,

Does anyone know of special or specific benefits I can expect? Do I have to search them out or are they made clear to me (especially anything involving free drinks-lol)? Also, is there a helipad on this ship? Anything else amazing I may not know about?

Thanks in advance!

No helipad....that area is where they have the anchors and ropes.....

As a Diamond you will have a letter in your stateroom saying that your cocktails will be in an area of the Viking Crown that is "roped off" (side that overlooks the pool). First night you'll have to show your card, but after that he remembers you, and what you drink.

For breakfast you can go to the main dining room deck 3, show them your card and you are taken to a section for just Diamond and diamond plus folks. service is faster there than in the regular seating sections.

Other than that I can't think of any other special 'diamond" perk that you get on the Monarch.

You can also take advantage of priority disembarkation if you like.

You may get "treats" in your stateroom, like chocolate covered strawberries, cheese and cracker plate, fruit basket, etc. The delivery of treats vary widely, sometimes we've gotten none, and other times we get something every day.

Archived