Ron Zacapa

Hobbins

Has anyone purchased the Ron Zacapa 23 year old rum in the Caribbean lately? Do you recall price? I am hoping its available either in Roatan or Belize. How about other top shelf sipping rums?

While we're on this topic, does anyone know if they stock it at any of the ship's bars?

Has anyone purchased the Ron Zacapa 23 year old rum in the Caribbean lately? Do you recall price? I am hoping its available either in Roatan or Belize. How about other top shelf sipping rums?

While we're on this topic, does anyone know if they stock it at any of the ship's bars?

Price in Belize and Roatan is no better than internet price at large distributor--I checked on at least three cruises--look on internet. No on ships having--at least the ones I have been.

Bg

I saw some Zacapa on the NCL Dawn in Nov. 2009. The duty free liquor store sold both the 23yr and the XO Reserve. I can't remember the exact price on the 23yr, but I think it was about the same price we pay at home. The XO was approx. $70 / 750ml btl.

The Zacapa 23 is about $40 (750 ml) in my area. I thought it would be much cheaper on the boat or on some island. I am guessing the price in Belize is at the Tourist Village. I wonder if supermarkets in town would be better deal than duty-free.

Does anyone know if they have much rum selection in Cozumel?

Archived