Carnival Prices to increase

testifyoncruises

Is it really??

At the same time they are cutting back like crazy, they realized that Mickey needs another billion dollars so they raise rates and cut staff, cut food quality, hire 900 more photographers for each ship, and continue to lie, cheat, and steal from some of their most frequent cruisers.

Yeah, that's all good for the industry as a whole!:rolleyes:

Hey!! Did anyone hear that a Celebrity ship may have Noro??? Or that there was a death on the Ecstasy?? Amongst other security concerns these days like we may not be able to smuggle alcohol as easily did anyone hear we NOW have to worry about gangs of teens on the stairs?? Do we need to tip security if they remove said stair-blockers?? And WHERE has the fruit punch gone already?!?! Anyone?!?! :D

Hey!! Did anyone hear that a Celebrity ship may have Noro??? Or that there was a death on the Ecstasy?? Amongst other security concerns these days like we may not be able to smuggle alcohol as easily did anyone hear we NOW have to worry about gangs of teens on the stairs?? Do we need to tip security if they remove said stair-blockers?? And WHERE has the fruit punch gone already?!?! Anyone?!?! :D

O,no! Not the fruit punch. What am I going to mix my smuggled rum with?:D:D:D

Sorry but some of us work for a living and do not live on Cruise Critic. I think this is the best news to come out for the industry!

Yea, it's great to know that the cruise industry is going to increase their profits by raising prices AND still nickel and dime me to death too. :rolleyes:

Archived