Post a Picture of your KIDS dress...

tampabrat22

Spinning off the popular "Post a Picture of your Dress" thread, I thought (or hope) there might be some mom's (or dad's) who'd like to have a thread dedicated to the kids elegant/formal clothes or cruise wear.

For me, selecting my daughter's cruise clothes is just as much fun, if not more, than selecting my own! My son doesnt get into the dress up thing so he'll pretty much wear whatever I buy him, lol. But I'm hoping this thread can help other parents select or find the perfect cruise clothes for their kids or if you just want to share what they wore or what you bought, that would be fun too!

Here are some pics of what my kids wore on past cruises...

My daughters first cruise, she was 3 here:)

JadenSMALL-1.jpg

My daughter & son (he was 8) ready for formal night (this was when it used to be called formal night, lol). She wasnt too happy here, trying to escape her brother's hold, lol, but it's one of the only full length shots I got of them that night!

New131a-1.jpg

Here they are on the Miracle in 2008

KidsFormal.jpg

Mykidssmaller.jpg

and one of my neice & daughter at dinner on the 2nd elegant night of our Carnival Miracle cruise

girls.jpg

No little ones around our home...all the grandchildren live out of state...but what a wonderful idea for a thread...and what beautiful children you have! I know you are proud of them....Thank you for sharing!

Thank you Drew's Wife:)!

Maybe I should have posted this thread in the Family section?

Saw your post over on Family board, so had to come and check it out. :) My son is only 2, so he doesn't get much input into his clothes. But, I agree that picking out THEIR formal info is WAY more fun than picking out my own. So fun! :D

Loved the pics of your kids... so sweet. Here's my son on our last cruise... he didn't want to stand still :eek: so the pants are cut out of the pic, but you get the idea. Especially in the winter months and before Easter, I've found tons of options for formal wear that one can stock up on. :p

748935133_CruiseHappyBOy.jpg.4964a477c34c59321d85dc855cbd9f90.jpg

Thank you Drew's Wife:)!

Maybe I should have posted this thread in the Family section?

I am glad you posted on this board. I never go to the Family board

and I love seeing children in all of their finery. We have seen some

really cute kids on our cruises. I hope more people will post pics

of their kids on formal night. It might encourage cruisers to continue

dressing up.

Saw your post over on Family board, so had to come and check it out. My son is only 2, so he doesn't get much input into his clothes. But, I agree that picking out THEIR formal info is WAY more fun than picking out my own. So fun!

Loved the pics of your kids... so sweet. Here's my son on our last cruise... he didn't want to stand still :eek: so the pants are cut out of the pic, but you get the idea. Especially in the winter months and before Easter, I've found tons of options for formal wear that one can stock up on.

Thank you for the compliments on my kids! Your little man is adorable!! How cute is he in his little suit, I love it!! And it's nice to "meet" someone that shares my enthusiasm for dressing up the little one's!! Oh and I agree, after Easter sales are a perfect time to catch amazing deals on fancy wear!

I am glad you posted on this board. I never go to the Family board and I love seeing children in all of their finery. We have seen some

really cute kids on our cruises. I hope more people will post pics of their kids on formal night. It might encourage cruisers to continue dressing up.

I agree, we've only been cruising for a few yrs, but I've been obsessed with it since I was a child and used to watch the Love Boat everyday! I couldnt wait until I grew up so I could go cruising and get all dressed up (we couldnt afford vacations when I was a kid)! I know people like to be comfy on vacation, but it saddens me to see the formal/elegant nights slowly fading away:(

She will be just beautiful! So girly....I am checking for outfits for my granbabies for Easter' date=' amd I came across this site...A little pricey, but so cute....

logo_s.gif

WOW, I love that store! I'm drooling over some of those adorable dresses!! The prices are kind of high, but man they are cute!! Thanks for sharing that!

I found this cute little dress at Kohl's last night. It was on clearance for $22, the last one they had and it was the size we needed! I love the color, blue & purple just look awesome together! This dress will probably just be for one of the regular nights, I'm still searching for the perfect dress for the 2nd elegant night!

346618058_tp.jpg

I'm kind of feel like I'm mostly talking to myself here, lol, but I'll keep posting anyway!

I found this cute little dress for my daughter at Ross today, it was only $12. She will wear it to dinner one of the cruise nights.

teal.jpg.b9cddfea5f7e04ed9056c5a6401abe17.jpg

Okay, saw this and have to post pictures of DD from our last cruise. Both of the dresses were made by DW. Sorry if you can not get the full view of the dresses. Realized I never took a picture of DD alone in her dresses. She very much enjoyed being all dressed up.

4421797273_fefff42c2d.jpg

4421797457_6f394cc14c.jpg

I'm kind of feel like I'm mostly talking to myself here, lol, but I'll keep posting anyway!

I found this cute little dress for my daughter at Ross today, it was only $12. She will wear it to dinner one of the cruise nights.

I'm listening! I've never taken my children on a cruise, as this will only be our second cruise in a few days. But I've enjoyed this thread, keep talking and posting pictures!:)

That is so cute. I wouldn't mind having one like that myself!!

Here are a few pictures of my grandchildren on our cruise this past Christmas.

The white shirts that the boys have on I made for them for the cruise. I also made the little red dress that my grand daughter has on.

kids1.jpg.f484fdff31b8cbdf36f80d6f6ec0c8cf.jpg

kiliandmali.jpg.9376f527ac52ef3e31b8cd86ef76feac.jpg

mali2.jpg.f6e927f19334b9e82553b5c5835f2bd9.jpg

theposse3.jpg.46b0ba029e48a6c0cc877e15816aeb8b.jpg

Archived