Captain Ron did not email us back, need info, + other swim with turtles tours

gam888

Does anyone know how to contact Captain Ron? I have sent him a couple of email asking about his swim with turtles excursions, and he has not emailed me back. Some other tours companies are booked on the day we are in Barbados. Can anyone who has been on his tour share they experience with us? I have researched some of the major tour companies, any other input are welcome!Thank you

We have not personally taken the catamaran trip with Calabaza yet, but we are booked for Feb. 2011 already. It's a 12 person cat.,the five hour tour includes lunch, snacks , drinks, swimming with turtles, snorkeling, etc. and gets rave reviews on tripadvisor. Gina, the owner, responded promptly to my emails and was very accomodating, even changing the normal departure time to work with our arrival in port. Web site is calabazasailingcruises.com. E-mail is sailcalabaza@gmail.com. Hope this helps!

Hi ,

I'd call Ron at 1 (246) 262 - 3792 . I keep that number in my phone he

always picks up but takes 2 or 3 days to email . I actually was stuck in Barbados for a couple days and Ron helped me get a place to stay was glad I had kept his number . I use the term stuck almost sarcastically , love that island !Good luck ! Ted

Archived