Costa ship Mediteranean Hits Pier 4 hrs ago

thekidscometoo

Whatever ----------- if you stop and think about the crew that died and their families it should stop the bickering about who said what about what cruise line and why .............

Oh, okay... Because crew members died, you believe there is not supposed to be any discussion about what caused the accident. What do you suggest--only posts with condolences and descriptions about how bad you feel?

• 4 weeks later...
No outside motive, in this case just tallying up all the collisions Carnival has been involved in for the past six months. One of the purposes in today's cruise ship bridge is the ability to see weather patterns..and while some of these may have been too sudden for the crew to react properly to given the readouts the computers were giving. It is highly improbable that all of these are simply accidents, the odds of this are stacked against Carnival. I firmly believe these accidents are, in part, Carnival's need to keep revenue at a certain level at all times. You say Carnival would not do this..but exactly how many years was Carnival using the Destiny with a damaged propulsion system? Answer: several years. And during that time cruise after cruise was modified and changed due to the ship's inability to be run properly. When questioned Carnival consistently said any modification was not related to the propulsion. Yet when finally drydocked the reason for: propulsion issues. What made Carnival look even worse...their Corporate communications Deprtment saying the drydock happened from issues "that occured last week".

So to say the company is not underhanded is your opinion, not mine.

i find it incredibly disheartening that you insist on blaming revenue for a cruise line to disregard weather reports just to meet a bottom line on tour $$.

i hope you feel good about the accusations you are making.

and you are a Weather God and you have some kind of inside-scoop on what is really happening INSIDE Carnival? to blatantly disregard Weather Reports for the $$ to be made on tours?!?!?!?!?!?!

wow.

so the $$ lost on ship repairs is........ very small in comparison????

and the loss of life-?????? no $$ can replace a life.

were you fired from a carnival-owned ship or something??

carnival corp owns 80% of the worlds cruise lines, yes? practically, so yes their numbers in rate of accidents are goign to be higher.

I'm telling you that I FELT GUSTS OF WINDS THAT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. IT HAPPENS. and I believe that this is what happened in this tragedy.

Your "post"s here are nothing less than Disgusting.

You are a very disturbed individual.

Archived