I Need a Carnival Cruise!!!

jbroons

I can totally relate I am so ready for my upcoming cruise! On the bright side I don't have to go anywhere because school was closed and so I can snuggle in by the fire and stay warm. Let it snow, get it out of its system so we can get on with spring!

Wish my boss had the same thoughts :( im stuck in the office today, phone hasnt rang once.. the good news is i am 8 weeks away from my sailing yippppeeee :)

I can totally relate I am so ready for my upcoming cruise! On the bright side I don't have to go anywhere because school was closed and so I can snuggle in by the fire and stay warm. Let it snow, get it out of its system so we can get on with spring!

So jealous!!! Enjoy the fire AND your cruise.

Wish my boss had the same thoughts :( im stuck in the office today, phone hasnt rang once.. the good news is i am 8 weeks away from my sailing yippppeeee :)

Too bad! Just stay on CC and think of your upcoming cruises: Halloween on Freedom...you will love her!!

Too bad! Just stay on CC and think of your upcoming cruises: Halloween on Freedom...you will love her!!

Im excited for both cruises,, may 1st on the jewel and ive never been on a halloween cruise,, actually i didnt even book it bc of that it was the only week that fit our schedules.. so do a lot of people dress up???

Im excited for both cruises,, may 1st on the jewel and ive never been on a halloween cruise,, actually i didnt even book it bc of that it was the only week that fit our schedules.. so do a lot of people dress up???

I have never been on a Halloween cruise but I would dress up....just don't go as a drowning victim;)

JOHN!!!!!!! I was wondering if I'd see you here again! It's me Meg;) We're drowning in snow here too...I feel your pain!

HI MEG!!! Yea, just got back from LA with my girls and was greeted with a tundra....dirty trick!! I hope that you are well and that you have a great time on your upcoming cruise.....have fun Meg!

• 6 months later...
Did you take the girls on your Glory cruise? What did you do in L.A.? Do you have your eye on any cruise in particular?

Hi again MEG!! Sorry for the VERY late response. No I went on the cruise with an "adult friend"...very different experience:D!! L.A.....my girls wanted to see celebrities (not my style but...) so we stayed at the Beverly Hills Hotel. This move paid off because my girls met Johnny Depp in the lobby...he was there promoting Alice in Wonderland. Lots more to share...come back Meg!!!;)

Archived