Transportation advice

Can anybody give me advice on how to get from orlando airport to port canaveral, I have been given a price for one person of $120:00, anybody have any other ideas. Is it cheaper to get a taxi at the airport. Thanks for any advice.

Too far from Orlando to Port Canaveral for a taxi. Trip is about an hour.

Visit the port forum and go to east coast, Florida departure. There is a wealth of information about getting to the port.

I leave the end of next month and I am using Cocoa Beach shuttle and it is $68 for the three of from airport to port. I have also used Art's shuttle in the past.

Have fun.

Denise

If you like some flexibility you can do a one way rental with Hertz (probably others too). It's about $50 to go from Orlando to Canaveral and you can drop off the car at the Hertz location about 2 miles from the pier. Hertz will then to you to the pier or a hotel if you come in a day early. Post cruise Hertz will pick you up at the pier so you can pick up a car for the return. That's cheaper than keeping it for the whole week. I've done that with both 2 and 4 people. For 2 I might have been able to find something a little cheaper but we were coming in a day early and the car let us do some sightseeing and shopping.

Archived