Carnival Inspiration to Cozumel

kab996

Looking at the 4 day cruise out of Tampa to Cozumel. Cheapest staterooms are riviera deck in the back of the ship. This is a July 2010 sailing. Would that be a horrible room for someone who is worried about seasickness? We are trying to travel on a budget.

Thanks

The back is better than the front but I ONLY book mid-ship because I know it takes me 2 days to get my sea legs. If you think seasickness will be an issue I suggest paying the small amount to upgrade one category which should get you mid-ship. If you are a Carnival past guest you should be able to get a 2 cat. upgrade for free. Hope this helps!

The last four or five cabins on the Riv deck will be a bit noisy while at sea due to mechanical noises created by the ships propulsion systems. I don't think the ride is any better, or worse. The first four or five cabins sometimes have lots of noise created by the sea hitting the hull of the ship while underway. It boils down to whether you'd rather hear a constant roar,,,or occasional BANG. If possible, I'd suggest that you take a cabin the closest to mid ship that you can get! Have a GREAT cruise, and good luck with finding a nice, quiet cabin.....(Neither is terrible,,,just annoying at times.)

"SKY"

I've been on the Inspiration 4 times, had cabins in the front, aft and mid-ship. Mid ship has always been our best luck for the least noise & movement. The worse was when we had a cabin in the very aft of the Inspiration, it was horribly rocky even the seas were not rough. I'll never sail in a cabin in the aft again, I just dont know how some people do it:)!

Archived