shorts in dining room

shelli0729

:D:DAllen!! Too funny! You put that big ole spoon away before you get Allened again.:D:D

Hi, Mary Lynne!!!!! Great to see you!

Would I stir the pot? I am crushed! And SO misunderstood! It's not easy being a Delicate Flower in the Hothouse of Life! What is old age for, if not to get outraged easily, be grouchy, and give little whippersnappers a hard time? :D And I miss being Allened.... :) And I miss Snoutgirl!

Where did you buy it? <giggle>

Cute. I paid for MBA by working full time and taking MBA courses part-time at night. I received my MBA through hard-work, commitment and dedication. You can take your little digs else-where, it still doesn't make Carnival the elitist cruise line you would prefer it to be. Carnival is still the "Fun-Ship" and Carnival is still targeting a customer-base that is beneath your perceived level of "elegance".

Maybe Kristi was right! :D

Good old Frankenkristi! I still can't believe she thought I was some kind of high-tech hacker who was out to destroy her website. :rolleyes: Anyone who knows me realizes that the act of cutting and pasting and sending an e-mail is the ultimate in my technological proficiencies. :) and I mess up on that about half the time. SFS

Hi' date=' Mary Lynne!!!!! Great to see you!

Would I stir the pot? I am crushed! And SO misunderstood! It's not easy being a Delicate Flower in the Hothouse of Life! What is old age for, if not to get outraged easily, be grouchy, and give little whippersnappers a hard time? :D And I miss being Allened.... :) And I miss Snoutgirl![/quote']

:DHey I actually had a snoutgirl sighting the other day if you can imagine. Maybe it's time to start another yahoo board. I'm LMAO here.:D

How's the ovary these days?:D

Like this? poopy+head.gif

ewww..... when we were in Venice (I know, another elitist snob reference :)) I finally convinced my ex (aka The Psycho) to use some of the pigeon food and let the pigeons at St. Marks Square come down to visit and one of them landed on her head and left a load. Of course, it was all my fault. :)

:DHey I actually had a snoutgirl sighting the other day if you can imagine. Maybe it's time to start another yahoo board. I'm LMAO here.:D

How's the ovary these days?:D

My ovary is still a vicious little biddy and has been taunting me by wearing tiny blue wigs lately. :eek:

There will be people in dress shorts on casual days but I'd go out and buy him a pair of Khaki pants and a polo shirt or sport shirt at Walmart or Target for elegant night. You'd be able to do this for $30 or less and you'd feel more at ease. CCL has a dress code and people do break it. On one cruise a woman at my dinner table wore shorts and halter style tops at the first few dinners. Another cruiser at our table told her she was only dressed for the Lido deck and she and her partner never came back to the dining room. I personally don't care what you wear but you may be in a situation where you offend another cruiser and they call you on it (or the Maitre D won't seat you.)

ewww..... when we were in Venice (I know' date=' another elitist snob reference :)) I finally convinced my ex (aka The Psycho) to use some of the pigeon food and let the pigeons at St. Marks Square come down to visit and one of them landed on her head and left a load. Of course, it was all my fault. :)[/quote']

Beautiful english."left a load". Your right you are classy. Not;)

I have read these post about what to wear in MDR for years!! My turn, on VACATION, I refuse to ask my husband to wear anything that he does not want to. We are very casual and are not big WHOOPTEEDO dresser uppers. We will and do wear whatever we want too. As long as we are clean, and our clothing is not offensive, in good taste, we will be sitting there in our tshirt and shorts in the MDR. Oh on the formal nights, I might wear something nicer. But I just don't get it, do you think that yall are the Millionaire and his wife from Gilligan's Island?

No where in Carnival's dress code does it state your clothes need to be clean and in good taste.

I can wear my too-short, way too tight formal gown with the big spagetti stain down the front every night and nothing should be said.

Grow up and buy a pair of pants.

LOL.

Hellosnoutgirlfamilysmartkittycruisercookie

Remove what you know. Don't use whiteout!

Now I remember. I looked up her profile and was admiring the 40-year-old picture of her, but her husband was missing his blue blazer. I couldn't tell if he was wearing socks or not. :)

Archived