shorts in dining room

shelli0729

Beautiful english."left a load". Your right you are classy. Not;)

Trailer, I was viciously attacked for using words that you didn't understand, and now you're attacking me because I tried to bring my vocabulary down to your level. What's a poor guy to do? :rolleyes: Darned if I don't, and goshdagnabbit, darned if I do. :eek:

Trailer' date=' I was viciously attacked for using words that you didn't understand, and now you're attacking me because I tried to bring my vocabulary down to your level. What's a poor guy to do? :rolleyes: Darned if I don't, and goshdagnabbit, darned if I do. :eek:[/quote']

"Viciously attacked"???:eek: Where was that?:confused: I used the same words you used on with another poster on having "easily understood" posts and let you know that using words not commonly used in the English language made your own post hard to read and understand. I don't know how that is "viciously" attacking anyone.:rolleyes: I'm not a "vicious" person. ;)

Over the years I am starting to suspect that Carnival doesn't really care how you dress. As I have seen tie dye shorts on elegant nights where nothing is said. I think they would prefer those that are looking for the nice elegant experience to dine in the steakhouse. If this trend continuee as it has been the dining room will be nothing better than a evening at your local Applebees maybe they will add a big bar in the middle for the people that would like to watch the game during dinner.

"Viciously attacked"???:eek: Where was that?:confused: I used the same words you used on with another poster on having "easily understood" posts and let you know that using words not commonly used in the English language made your own post hard to read and understand. I don't know how that is "viciously" attacking anyone.:rolleyes: I'm not a "vicious" person. ;)

Viciousness is in the eye of the beholder, and I beheld a vector of vile and viscous viciousness hurtling at me ..... and you have to admit that the words "left" and "load" are ones which are easy to read and understand...even for you. :D

Over the years I am starting to suspect that Carnival doesn't really care how you dress. As I have seen tie dye shorts on elegant nights where nothing is said. I think they would prefer those that are looking for the nice elegant experience to dine in the steakhouse. If this trend continuee as it has been the dining room will be nothing better than a evening at your local Applebees maybe they will add a big bar in the middle for the people that would like to watch the game during dinner.

Or your local Bojangles.... :D I'm just kidding! I love Bojangles, and one of my very bestest friends is the manager of a Charlotte-area Bo. :)

Now I remember. I looked up her profile and was admiring the 40-year-old picture of her' date=' but her husband was missing his blue blazer. I couldn't tell if he was wearing socks or not. :)[/quote']

I still need to get my blazer (I keep forgetting) since I'm from New England and all.

I still need to get my blazer (I keep forgetting) since I'm from New England and all.

I know, Paul. I've seen many posts commenting on how you disrespect your part of the country. It got so bad with Rich, that they forced him to move here to North Cackolackee. :rolleyes:

webecruisin:

Just wondering, what dictionary do you use? I use the "New Websters Dictionary and Rogets Thesaurus and Medical Dictionary" all in one cover and have been unable to find some of the words that you are so fond of.

I don't use a dictionary. :D Or maybe I'm making the words up! :eek:

I know' date=' Paul. I've seen many posts commenting on how you disrespect your part of the country. It got so bad with Rich, that they forced him to move here to North Cackolackee. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Yeah, I better get on that. I don't want the same fate.:cool:

I know. It's almost 70 degrees and the sun is shining on the grass which stays green all winter. You really wouldn't want any of that. :)

Nope, love the snow.....:mad: I actually see my grass now. Not bad for beginning of March.

Allen...I never said I didn't understand your words. I understand them perfectly. I also bought into your little comparison game and am not going to continue. I will live and let you live in your very own arseholish ways. More power to ya. You have the right to think I am an uneducated hillbilly because I wear shorts in the dining room and I have the right to think you are a pompous poser. It's all good!:D

Still won't stop me from wearing shorts if I choose to and that doesn't make me any less "classier" than you.

Now please go look up some more words so that you may impress your groupies.

Still won't stop me from wearing shorts if I choose to and that doesn't make me any less "classier" than you.

Now please go look up some more words so that you may impress your groupies.

Spare us your poisonous barbs, and your very close veins as well.

VARICOSE FOR THOSE THAT WISH TO CORRECT ME

I will live and let you live in your very own arseholish ways. You have the right to think I am an uneducated hillbilly because I wear shorts in the dining room and I have the right to think you are a pompous poser.

Okay, let's see. You are calling me "arseholish" and a "pompous poser" yet you also are extolling how classy you are. And, if I recall, you're also the person who boasted that your "upbringing, social status, and economic status" would put mine "to shame". Oh, and that you believe that no one is better than anyone else and that you believe in "live and let live".

You're a piece of work. :rolleyes: Can you not see how pathetically hypocritical you're being? Bless your heart. :)

And please don't denigrate hillbillies. I am proud to have been a resident of East Tennessee for many years (and Oklahoma before that). :)

Archived