Sending good wishes to Nelson (Spirit)

Martita B.

Denise

Haven't heard directly from Nelson but did hear his family is fine. (hope the source, "grapevine", reported correctly)

Will continue to try and reach Mr Nelson for updates.

Hope you are fine ~~~:p

MB

With over 700 fatalities and thousands homeless in Chile I know Nelson must be very worried as to all his family members and friends. I''m wondering if perhaps he'll leave the Spirit early and go home. He is to go on vacation March 19th (in Ft Laud)

Any news I shall report ~~

MB

Martha,

Likewise Sailor Boy and I send our best to Nelson and our hope that his family has not suffered a great loss. (I must be out of touch -- when did he leave the Odyssey and get back to the small sisters?)

Nelson agreed to try the Odyssey but stayed for a short contract as he prefers the smaller Sister's ~~I sailed with him in Oct. aboard the Spirit and then again in Dec. He was in the Club but now back in the Sky Bar ~~certainly his "bailiwick."

MB

Yes, I spoke with numerous crew members on out recent cruise who had either come back from Odyssey or were reluctant to go there. That being said there may also be many crew members who prefer the larger ship.

Archived