RCI Ultimate Adventure Excursion

TexMom

Has anyone done this excursion? It is 12 ziplines/bridges, a hike to the beach and a catamaran snorkel and sail back to St. Johns. What appeals to us is the fact there is no "Leap of Faith" on the zipline and the catamaran back to port.

We will be in Antigua 7/24/08.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I thought someone would have tried this out, but to no avail yet. So in this case has anyone ever done the Antigua Rainforest Company for ziplining? This is probably the aspect of the tour that my future wife is most excited about. And for the person who asked how much, RCI charged 138/person not bad considering all the stuff you do.

Be Well

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Bumping this back up in the hopes that SOMEONE, ANYONE, can give a review and some details about this tour. I'm not crazy about heights but figure I can deal with zip lines and bridges, it's that "vertical descent" that has me concerned. What the heck is that? Am I stepping off a platform into nothingness, or is this another zip line?

• 4 months later...

It looks like some other people have tried to post this in the past with no luck but I'll give it a try.

Ultimate Adventure: This excursion involves a canopy tour, hike through the rain forest, beach time, catamaran to Cades Reef, and lunch for $179.00. It seems like we can do a lot of the things we wanted to do all in one trip (which would save us money and allow us to relax at other ports). Has anyone been on this excursion? Is it worth the money? Do you get to snorkel when you go out to Cades Reef? We are first time cruisers so any info would help!

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Archived