4th bed in a BC Balcony on the Jewel

pisces0318

We are sailing on the Jewel on 5/8 and for the life of me I can figure out where the 4th bed is. I just called to confirm that we are infact in a 4 person balcony room and they assure me we are. They said the pull out sofa is a single and the two lower beds convert to a queen....so where the heck does the forth bed come from? She said it's not a bunk.

We are in cabin BC- 9640.

Does anyone have any pics? I was going to bring a toddler air bed but I don't think it will fit.

We are sailing on the Jewel on 5/8 and for the life of me I can figure out where the 4th bed is. I just called to confirm that we are infact in a 4 person balcony room and they assure me we are. They said the pull out sofa is a single and the two lower beds convert to a queen....so where the heck does the forth bed come from? She said it's not a bunk.

We are in cabin BC- 9640.

Does anyone have any pics? I was going to bring a toddler air bed but I don't think it will fit.

I was also in a 4-person BC balcony on the Jewel and the 4th pulls down from the celiling. Also, I'm not sure the pull-out will fit an adult! We put my littlest in that one and unless they only pulled it out part way a grown person would have his/her legs hanging off the end, for sure. The pull-down bed was great for my teenager.

Oh...and I can't see any possible way the airbed would fit. With the sofabed pulled out there is NO room for anything else in that cabin. The little one could do quite well on the fold-out sofa, though. My 7 year old took her first cruise the day she turned 2 and she was on the fold-out sofa with no issue at all.

Am I seeing that right, that the 4th bed is over the balcony door?

Yes you are seeing correctly. When the bed was pulled down, it blocked the balcony door. I just checked and this is a picture of room 9638 on the Jewel from last February.

OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called again last night and a lovely women at NCL sent me some pics but not of the exact lay out. Thanks you GDAC!!! This is PERFECT and makes me feel even better that the door will be blocked and the bunk is over the pull out and not "our" bed. We are in the room right next to where this one was taken - 9640.

The toddler air bed will def be staying home.

Seriously- you guys R O C K!!!!

Happy cruising.

Archived