How Do I Know if We're Linked?

zebb

We are a group of four (two couples) traveling together on the Pride in April. Our reservations were made together and we have connecting balconies... is there a way for me to tell on the Carnival website that we're linked? I'm confident my TA did it right, but I'm curious about being able to tell.

Also we're planning to make a reservation for the Steakhouse one night and I'd like to make the reservations for all four of us so I know that's all done and we can sit together (are there tables for four in the Steakhouse? I seem to only read about couples) so I assume having our bookings linked will make that easier or even possible.

We are a group of four (two couples) traveling together on the Pride in April. Our reservations were made together and we have connecting balconies... is there a way for me to tell on the Carnival website that we're linked? I'm confident my TA did it right, but I'm curious about being able to tell.

Check your room numbers on Carnivals site .

Also we're planning to make a reservation for the Steakhouse one night and I'd like to make the reservations for all four of us so I know that's all done and we can sit together (are there tables for four in the Steakhouse? I seem to only read about couples) so I assume having our bookings linked will make that easier or even possible.

Tables for four are available upon request .

Contact your PVP or TA and ask! If y'all aren't linked request to have the bookings linked. Just because you have adjoining cabins doesn't mean the bookings are linked.

:)

Regarding the supper club, just make a reservation for four. You can have the tab separated at the table so the individual who booked dinner doesn't have to pay for the whole table...

I see that I can make Steakhouse reservations online for me and my partner in crime, but how do I reserve for all four of us? That's why I was wondering if I could tell online that we're already linked... at this point, I don't know that they've completed all their online documents and stuff, so maybe that makes a difference too...

For the main dining room you can ask the TA for a conformation # for this that is supplied to them. Have had this done in the past with more people....

I see that I can make Steakhouse reservations online for me and my partner in crime, but how do I reserve for all four of us? That's why I was wondering if I could tell online that we're already linked... at this point, I don't know that they've completed all their online documents and stuff, so maybe that makes a difference too...

Here's the link...

http://www.carnival.com/cms/Static_Templates/MyReservation/supper_club.aspx?WT.mc_id=BSupperClubBlog

All you have to do is indicate that there's 4 in your party in the 'Number of Guests Dining' box...

Bookings are linked when the TA enters your dining time - there is a spot to enter the linked reservation numbers. This is how everyone in a group ends up having dinner at the same table. If you want to verify that this has been done by your TA, call Carnival and ask if there is a linked reservation number with your dining time. This is how we have made sure our kids that were in a different cabin were seated with us.

I have not been to the supper club, so I can't help you on that one.

Probably a dumb observation.....but you said you have "connecting balconies". Do you mean you have adjoining rooms, or do you mean you have balconies right next to each other and you are going to have the balconies opened to one another? There is a difference....and if it is the latter and you are just going to want your balconies opened to one another, I believe that must be done when you board the ship. I only wondered because I am going through this right now....do I want adjoining rooms, a room across the hall, non-adjoining rooms and open balconies, or should I just leave everyone to their own devices. :rolleyes:

Fantastic... thank you all for the information. I'm so excited about our cruise, I'm just trying to make sure I get the details straight since everyone thinks of me as the one with the plan! (Because usually, I'm the one with the plan!)

We don't have adjoining rooms (or at least we didn't ask for them), we have balconies that should be able to have the divider opened so we can have one larger balcony. I do know we need to have one person from each room go to the purser's desk ASAP to request it be opened. My understanding was that you lose some space in your cabin because of the door and we thought that the connecting balcony would be plenty of togetherness for us.

We don't have adjoining rooms (or at least we didn't ask for them), we have balconies that should be able to have the divider opened so we can have one larger balcony. I do know we need to have one person from each room go to the purser's desk ASAP to request it be opened. My understanding was that you lose some space in your cabin because of the door and we thought that the connecting balcony would be plenty of togetherness for us.

How can you remove the balcony divider for larger, shared balcony if you don't have adjoining rooms? (or did you mean connecting rooms - meaning an inside doorway)? ken

You're right Ken. We do have ADJOINING cabins. We have the opportunity to have connecting balconies because they are next to each other, we do not have a door in the cabin connecting them together...

Archived