Printing cruise docs question..what is necessary?

We will be on the Mariner in April and have just received the ok to go ahead and print our cruise documents. Question?? The entire document package is 29-32 pages..... and looking through it 99% is legalise, basic information, etc. , etc. . I just cannot see why I need to print all that - wasting ink and paper! Most of it seems to be duplicate information.

I had already printed the Set Sail Pass, receipts for transfers, shore excurisons, etc. . In the cruise documents package I printed the charge account/cruise ticket and another 'receipt' for the transfer. Shouldn't that be enough? (I had already set up the credit card information previously.)

What else is actually needed?

Thanks!

Carolynn

Since you have printed your setsail pass you really don't need to print anything else from your e-doc's.. that along with your passport & credit card will get you on the ship just fine!:D

Thanks for quick answer! I didn't think I needed anything else.. Haven't cruised with RCCL since dirt was invented (usually do Princess) and I thought most of it was just duplicated!

Thanks again

carolynn

Since I travel with a laptop I only save the eDocs on it and don't print it off. It is still available that way but I've never needed it. I do print my cruise invoice especially if it has an OBC showing since this is only one page. Even if you didn't have a laptop with you on the cruise you could save the eDocs file on a flash drive or even your camera's memory card (using a card reader) if you really wanted that documentation easily accessible to you on the cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
Quick question....just got an e-mail that my SetSail pass was ready to print.

When do the other documents become available? Curious as to my flight info.

Leaving on May 2 FOS----so excited!

We got our Edoc's this week for our April 26th cruise...about 7 weeks out..haven't received a notice yet for my 4/30 cruise..

Archived