Coach Outlet

Uconnfan

• 1 month later...

You would think they would open early when cruise ships are in (& dock at 7am).... :D

Besides Coach, Dooney and Ralph Lauren what other outlets are there? Last time we were there we walked in andout of RL, bought a ton of stuff in Coach and didnt even see Dooney.

Any others I shouldnt miss?

Last april we were in San Juan and went to the Coach outlet. I bought 4 purses for less than $300. They have some that are regular outlet prices, but then they have some really great bargains. In April most of the pastel colors were regular outlet prices, but others were bargains. I loved the store and am going back in October.

Walk across the road from the ship, go beside the Sheraton to where the stores are, about a block up from the Sheraton and turn left on that side street and just keep walking. You will find all of the outlet stores on Cristo. Turn right onto Cristo and both sides have Guess, Tommy, Coach, Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Coach and a few others. This is my favourite street in the world!

Walk across the road from the ship, go beside the Sheraton to where the stores are, about a block up from the Sheraton and turn left on that side street and just keep walking. You will find all of the outlet stores on Cristo. Turn right onto Cristo and both sides have Guess, Tommy, Coach, Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Coach and a few others. This is my favourite street in the world!

Thank you!!!

You would think they would open early when cruise ships are in (& dock at 7am).... :D

Besides Coach, Dooney and Ralph Lauren what other outlets are there? Last time we were there we walked in andout of RL, bought a ton of stuff in Coach and didnt even see Dooney.

Any others I shouldnt miss?

No- they don't open early...have a leisurely breakfast and head up there at 10am.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived