capri

bardunc

Hi all, going on the IC and one port of call is Naples can anyone give us any imfo on an excursion to Capri with Thompsons.I use a wheel chair most of the time. Is the trip suitable and wheel chair frendly.Read someones comments a while ago saying it was an awsome place to see.Thought it would be good to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary there

thanks bardunc

Bardunc,

Naples is one of our least favourite ports ..traffic is crazy as you try and cross the road just outside port, but to get to Capri you catch the boat just outside where the boat docks, it's like a bit catching a Taxi, sat there for ages watching these boats come and go..every 10 minutes :eek: and they do go fast ...whoosh lol.

As for wheelchair bound peoples, I did see some get on last year to Capri, but as for ease of access ..... not really qualified to answer that one as we didn't see 1st hand how they got on once they boarded "Taxis"

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful

Have attached a picture so you can see where the Ship docs and where the "Taxis" leave from near by

capri.jpg

RR

Archived