Florist on QM2

jax

I know everyone is so tired of hearing about how the QE2 did every thing BUT one was able to go to the onboard florist (separate little chilled room just abound with posies) and just pick out what you wanted for arrangements and corsages. Is that available on Mary?

In December, there were several sizes of corsages, boutonnieres, and

bouquets for cabins advertised for sale.

As the other respondant stated, I never saw a physical location, so

deliveries may be made to you from a "back of the house" location.

Sounds good. What sort of prices are we talking about though.

You may get an idea by looking at the "Already Booked" section of the web site at the gift order form - they list various floral items there

You may get an idea by looking at the "Already Booked" section of the web site at the gift order form - they list various floral items there

You had some wonderful flowers, they suffered in the worst condiditons and you had them around 3 weeks-they looked really good

Flowers are a passion of mine-do you think there is any chance at all (if I ask nicely) that I could get to look around where the florist works? We are travelling in QG-do you think there may be a chance??

Flowers are a passion of mine-do you think there is any chance at all (if I ask nicely) that I could get to look around where the florist works? We are travelling in QG-do you think there may be a chance??

No. If it is in a crew area then the answer will be a polite refusal. I don't see that your restaurant will make any difference.

And what is so special about a nautical florist anyway?

Archived