Camera Store on the Oasis

Hi, just backed from a terrific cruise on the Oasis. Top notch. I did however leave a flexible tripod that I had purchased at the camera store on the Promanade in my room. I want to purchase another one but for the life of me cannot remember the company name. If anyone is on the ship or going shortly I would appreciate a quick response with the company. The tripods were all hanging up just to the right of checkout. Thanks!

Hi, just backed from a terrific cruise on the Oasis. Top notch. I did however leave a flexible tripod that I had purchased at the camera store on the Promanade in my room. I want to purchase another one but for the life of me cannot remember the company name. If anyone is on the ship or going shortly I would appreciate a quick response with the company. The tripods were all hanging up just to the right of checkout. Thanks!

Don't know if it's the same one as the one you bought, but I have a small flexible tripod called a "Gorillapod."

Thank you so much for your replies. I do not think it was a GorrillaPod, I think it was another company. Either way I researched the Gorillia and they appear very similar. Thanks again.

Yes there are other similar brands, but the GorrillaPods have an extensive line for cameras and videocams, for various strengths and feature sets.

Archived