Captain Tony's afternoon snorkel tour

esmith1500

We are trying to decide whether to take the morning or afternoon snorkel tour with Sand Dollar (Captain Tony) in May. We would much prefer the afternoon 1:00-4:00 but concerned about the time frame to return to the ship. The ship leaves at 5:00 and the tour gets back to the pier at 4:00. From here you have a good 25 minute cab ride back to the cruise ship. The tour company assures us many people take this time slot and no one has missed the boat. Has anyone done this afternoon trip and were you rushed for time? Which tour would you take--9:00am or 1:00pm? Thanks for responses.

The thought of getting stuck in traffic or some other unforeseen event would make me choose 9am. I'm a "type A" and the thought of getting back late would probably nag me all afternoon. But that's me.

OTOH, you see drunks staggering up to the ship almost right up to the minute of departure, and they seem to get right on with no problems.

Take the AM. That is what I'm doing in May. I have the whole day to do whatever with no stress. I think it is going to be a great day. Hopefully the weather is good. We are on the May 4 th sanddollar cruise. Maybe I'll see you?

Archived