Mixers included in Classic Liquor package?

dynamitedeb

Please can u let me know if the mixer is included with the package or are the drinks soid " ON THE ROCKS" and the soda brought separately. We are on the Eclipse for 3 day sailing to Paris and have purchased a Liqour and Beer package to cover all bases but if we have to buy soda to mix with liquor could prove even more expensive and may cancel and pay as we go. Also are cocktails included? Thanks for your input

Please can u let me know if the mixer is included with the package or are the drinks soid " ON THE ROCKS" and the soda brought separately. We are on the Eclipse for 3 day sailing to Paris and have purchased a Liqour and Beer package to cover all bases but if we have to buy soda to mix with liquor could prove even more expensive and may cancel and pay as we go. Also are cocktails included? Thanks for your input

6 cans of soda, or juices (depending on the mix you specify) are included, but we always bring a 24 pack of pop with us, as well as water when we board without a problem.

You are not talking about the same thing. The OP has purchased beer and liquor packages which are priced on a per day basis, not purchasing a bottle of liquor with 6 cans of mixer and nuts.

OP, I'm sure the mixers would be included with the price. However, whether you would drink enough each day to warrant the price of the package is something else. Other posters have commented that it is very expensive. You might be better off ordering your drinks as you want them. I'm not sure of the prices per day for the packages you have decided upon. Do a search on the boards to see if it would be a good deal for you.

Archived