Sea Princess since refurbishment

Luci lu

Has anyone been on the Sea Princess since refurbishment in the Fall? We will be sailing on June 1st. We've booked a balcony cabin. Should we hall in an egg crate or were the mattresses upgraded? Thanks for your input!

I think it is all a matter of taste with beds on Princess.

I have been on Sea Princess as well as Crown and Emerald and I do not remember any difference in the beds on either of the ships.

I found them to be very comfortable but I like a firm bed.

I also like a firm :) bed. I guess that's why I didn't have any complaints about my bed onboard the Emerald last spring. Hopefully I'll have another firm bed onboard the Sea Princess in a couple of months.

Has anyone been on the Sea Princess since refurbishment in the Fall? We will be sailing on June 1st. We've booked a balcony cabin. Should we hall in an egg crate or were the mattresses upgraded? Thanks for your input!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! Please come over to the Roll Call set up for this cruise! There is only a few of us posting and we are lonely!! :o LuAnn

Archived