I am not stupid . . . I swear

goinonvaca

My "baby girl" who is now 15 and turning 16 on October 15 was sitting and chatting with me when I was creating my countdown clock. Thinking about her I put October 15 in the countdown clock when I was creating it. My cruise actually leaves on the 16th. Can someone please tell me how to change that?? P.S. She thinks it is HILARIOUS!!

My "baby girl" who is now 15 and turning 16 on October 15 was sitting and chatting with me when I was creating my countdown clock. Thinking about her I put October 15 in the countdown clock when I was creating it. My cruise actually leaves on the 16th. Can someone please tell me how to change that?? P.S. She thinks it is HILARIOUS!!

You have to make a new one and edit the html on your profile. Just do exactly the same thing you did the first time... only with the correct date. :p

You have to make a new one and edit the html on your profile. Just do exactly the same thing you did the first time... only with the correct date. :p

Thanks so much. I could not for the life of me figure that out. Don't tell, but I manage our IT (no degree, self learned, go figure) at work. I tell everyone 'I got it' so often that they will love how confused I was tonight. Lotsa laughs will follow. Again, much thanks!

Actually, we ARE leaving the day before the cruise so I am going to leave the date as is. Thanks for the help. I have considered asking NCL to bump up the departure date a day early but then so many others would have to change THEIR countdown clocks!

Actually, we ARE leaving the day before the cruise so I am going to leave the date as is. Thanks for the help. I have considered asking NCL to bump up the departure date a day early but then so many others would have to change THEIR countdown clocks!

I would change it to read the actual date the ship really is leaving. Can you imaging how confusing it will be to the others that are going on the same cruise as you and when they see the wrong date on yours they will all be thinking you are confused or just strange. :D

Archived