Restaurants on Medano Beach (Cabo)

I'm curious if you can post your favorite restaurants to patron on Medano Beach. I know Mango Deck and Billygans are very popular but hoping to find other options others like as well. I'm looking for something less crowded, same bang for your buck, that allows for a beach time.

Thanks again!

The Office is the only place at which I've eaten on Medano Beach. The first time it was so-so. The food was good, but they seated us at a perimeter table, where the beach merchants are free to harass you mercilessly. We couldn't have a conversation because somebody new showed up every thirty seconds, literally. So don't sit around the edge!

The second time we went, we sat on the inside section of the outdoor sand patio and ordered off the fresh catch menu. It was fabulous, but pricey for Mexico - $28 USD for grilled tuna and prawns. The drinks are 2:1.

It wasn't very crowded when we were there, but I don't remember how many ships were in port with us.

The Office is the only place at which I've eaten on Medano Beach. The first time it was so-so. The food was good, but they seated us at a perimeter table, where the beach merchants are free to harass you mercilessly. We couldn't have a conversation because somebody new showed up every thirty seconds, literally. So don't sit around the edge!

The second time we went, we sat on the inside section of the outdoor sand patio and ordered off the fresh catch menu. It was fabulous, but pricey for Mexico - $28 USD for grilled tuna and prawns. The drinks are 2:1.

It wasn't very crowded when we were there, but I don't remember how many ships were in port with us.

We prefer the Baja Cantina, cheaper and better food than the Office....all places have 2 for 1 drinks but its pretty much a scam as they are priced twice what they should be so it works out that you pay the right price for each drink...the 2 for 1 just pretty locks you into having 2 drinks vice 1 if you are just stopping by for a few...

Archived