Giant wave kill 2 cruise ship passengers in Spain!

rjan67

The video posted on fox news is actually of an entirely unrelated incident that happened in 2007:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UaM2RIvFTs

Fox has gotten in trouble in recent days for connecting unrelated videos to news stories. I'm surprised they keep doing it.

It is the same video. Nice try. Just check the ratings. Nothing worse than a liar.;)

I don't generally look to Cruise Critic for my news, so the analogy works for me.

So for cruise news you go to Frommers and other books? Good luck.

I see things here first, some even contested, cause some have not seen them on the news web. Written media is at LEAST 24 hours behind. I'll keep this place as my Cruise News source.

So for cruise news you go to Frommers and other books? Good luck.

I see things here first, some even contested, cause some have not seen them on the news web. Written media is at LEAST 24 hours behind. I'll keep this place as my Cruise News source.

Sure, sometimes I get what would be considered "Cruise News" from Cruise Critic, but my point is that the repetition doesn't bother me. It's not as if my workday (or even my favorite program) has been interrupted by a news flash. I'm on Cruise Critic when I have the time to information gather....sometimes that means news, and usually it means something far more frivolous. I agree that there are often multiple threads regarding the same topic, I just don't get why it's a big deal....but then I'm sure there are dozens of things that cause my teeth to grind, that others couldn't care less about. Frankly, I wasn't responding to any poster in particular, it just seems to me as if the prevailing reaction to the OP's post seemed a little unwarranted.

I seriously can't believe all the rude comments... if you click on the thread and see it's old news...you don’t have to continue reading. Can't we all just get along??

Also...I haven't been on for a while and this is the first post I’ve seen on this topic on CC...so thank you Rjan67 for the post!

Nice.....

At least I got 100 posts in before I got some rude response...

This was actually posted at 5:30 am my time, up getting ready for work....

Sorry I didn't get a chance to read every single post there was since I checked yesterday.

There is always the choice to overlook a repeated post......but I suppose being mean just.......makes you feel better inside?

I seriously can't believe all the rude comments... if you click on the thread and see it's old news...you don’t have to continue reading. Can't we all just get along??

Also...I haven't been on for a while and this is the first post I’ve seen on this topic on CC...so thank you Rjan67 for the post!

I agree with this. I come to this site occasionally and click on something if it catches my eye. If it's something I already know, I just click out of the thread - it doesn't affect my day. This site is informational, and lots of people are helpful, but it gets mean quick and often.

I agree with this. I come to this site occasionally and click on something if it catches my eye. If it's something I already know, I just click out of the thread - it doesn't affect my day. This site is informational, and lots of people are helpful, but it gets mean quick and often.

I don't see that. I have yet to see a poster wish death in a car fire on another poster in this forum. This place isn't mean. It can get testy, yes, but the nature of informational boards such as this is to have people correcting one another as well as to have people asking others to *read* before they *post* to duplicate threads.

This thread fails miserably. Old news.

If it is old news to you, don't read it. There is no reason to be so rude to the op. Although I saw this on GMA, this is the first thread I've seen on it, and I appreciate the link.

Archived