Upsell fairy, she really exists! Deluxe owners suite here we come

slyfox0113

Sailing next Saturday 3/13 on the Gem out of NY to Florida, Bahamas. We were booked in an AE penthouse on the 9th deck. Got the call today if we wanted to upgrade to a A2 Deluxe Owner Suite on Deck 15. The price was too good to pass up. I've read about the upsell fairy and now I know she is really out there. Good luck to all, she may call you too, be ready!.

Any info about the Deluxe Owners Suite would be appreciated.

We got the call today and moved from our AF Mini Suite to an AC. Like you the price was too good to resist. I called to thank our cruise consultant with NCL and he was honest enough to say that even they don't know the metric the upsell fairies use! Glad to have read your post and so I was ready for the call. They were quite persistent, calling my home phone and sending me an email to the address I have listed on the MY NCL profile.

Now I'm really looking forward to cruising next week and might not worry so much about what excursions to book with the spacious balcony we've now got!

We got the call today and moved from our AF Mini Suite to an AC. Like you the price was too good to resist. I called to thank our cruise consultant with NCL and he was honest enough to say that even they don't know the metric the upsell fairies use! Glad to have read your post and so I was ready for the call. They were quite persistent, calling my home phone and sending me an email to the address I have listed on the MY NCL profile.

Now I'm really looking forward to cruising next week and might not worry so much about what excursions to book with the spacious balcony we've now got!

Congratulations on your upsell. I know we are going to be very, very spoiled but we deserve it! We may never get to take advantage of these cabins again, with prices increasing on April 2. I hear what you are saying about the excursions with a hot tub on our balcony and courtyard access where am I going that will be much better :).

I just noticed the date of your roll call. We are actually planning on booking that cruise when we return from this one. Plan on using cruise rewards. My dh and I love to cruise, we love the ship, ports are not really that important to us. It is my dh birthday and he wants to cruise again. Since you are in the 15000 suite I may end up in the aft penthouse I started in on my current cruise but who knows maybe the fairy will strike twice. See you on the roll call soon.

How fun! We're actually in 15500 - just prefer that side. (I believe 15000 is still available!) I'll watch for you on Roll Call!

Thanks for the pictures. The suite looks gorgeous. I am really psyched now. Ready to go. I will post whatever pictures (which I am sure I will have a million) as soon as I get back. The only problem is I think I am going to be very, very spoiled.

You are going to be spoiled and love every second of it!

I am booked in that Suite too... but have to wait until November! Here's a link to the Gem A2 Suite 15000. http://www.depping-design.de/test/thumbnails.php?album=73

The biggest difference is this one is based in greens/teal and 15500 is based in purples. We just prefer that side of the ship. so purple it is for us!

You are so going to love it.

Post pics after!

I love the pictures. I can always dream!

Archived