Stupid Question Time

whoohooo

The wife and I are booked on the Legend for the September 12 sailing this year. We are in cabin 6105 and her mom and sister are across the hall. Now with the info out of the way, bring on the stupid question. Does anybody have any info on these two cabins?

Okay, I guess I have two more stupid questions. Is there anything specific to a Spirit class ship that we should know about, such as secret doors, quiet places to escape the crowds other than the cabins, stuff like that.

Last question, for now any way. Any idea who will be the Cruise Director on this sailing and are they any good? We had James, or maybe John Chaterton(sp?) on our cruise on the Glory this past year and thought he was great and I'm just curious how the one for our next trip will compare.

Thanks ahead of time for any and all answers.

Well, I don't have any specific information on your cabin. The closest I've had to that one was directly under it on deck 5. That was an excellent cabin IMO. As I recall, on deck 5 there was a "secret door" just forward of my cabin that led out to a very private area. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that was aboard "Legend".

You're going to love "Legend" and Spirit class ships in general. They're very easy to navigate around on, with no "dead end" corridors. Excellent size,,,not too big, but big enough to have everything you want in a cruise.

I don't know who the CD will be when you sail. Actually, I have "Legend" booked again for Sept 26th, so I'd be interested to know as well. ;)

Have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"

I must agree that the Spirit class ships are much easier to find your way around. We've sailed the Glory (kept getting trapped around one of the lounges) and the Legend, and much prefer the layout of the Legend...in fact we're sailing her again this summer.

I heard the cruise director is changing but don't know when.

There is a real neat place on the Legend called the enchanted forest. It is a beautiful "forest like walk" with some round windows and small tables. It is on deck 3 completely forward by the Big theater room, it goes all the way around on the the front of the ship back behind the stage area.

Many never find it, we knew about it and it took us a bit to find but it was very nice

The cruise director list for the second half of the year hasn't been released yet but if I was to hazard a guess I'd say it will be Ralph Valente.

Ralph is a great guy and a ton of fun as a cruise director. You'll love him.

:)

Archived